Give & Glow Run – A Nathan-partnered All Paces Run & Party
A Fairhaven Runners & Walkers free weekly (Tuesday) drop-in run led by store staff and volunteers, “All- Paces” is a 20-minutes-out and 20-minutes-back usually run along the waterfront trails and paths. Participants group-up by pace, ranging from run/walk to 7-minute-mile.
Tonight, it's a special edition of All-Paces featuring your generosity, and partnered by Nathan.
Attendees are encouraged to bring food or a donation for the Food Bank at this special, and annual, holiday event.
- 5:45: check in
- Glow sticks will be handed out to all for the run, and then for decorating a tree post-run.
- Show your holiday spirit with your best ugly holiday sweater or other seasonal adornment and earn an additional raffle ticket for the drawings.
- Test your "snowball" throwing skills
- drop off your food or donation for the Food Bank
- 6:00: the run begins - choose your pace.
- After: Drawings for raffle prizes, plus tasty holiday treats.
Notes: Be sure to bring a headlamp or flashlight as well as wear reflective gear. Also, to keep the trails from being too crowded during these group runs, please leave dogs at homes.