Fairhaven Summer Outdoor Cinema – Finding Dory
The 18th season of summer Saturday night movies in Fairhaven continues tonight with the animated favorite Finding Dory.
Film showings, presented by Ben Kinney & Keller Williams Realty, continue each Saturday through August 26, with the final film tradition of a screening of The Princess Bride.
The films are shown on the 30-foot screen featured at the Fairhaven Village Green in the heart of Historic Fairhaven.
Each night of the Fairhaven Outdoor Cinema includes either live music, dance or other entertainment, giveaways, refreshments for sale, and just simple, good community fun.
Films begin at dusk, with entertainment the hour before. Events are rain or shine with ground seating (bring blankets) available on the grass in front of the stage, and very limited space for chair seating (bring your own low-back chairs) on the surrounding brick areas.
Popcorn and other food will be available for purchase.
Here's the full 2017 Fairhaven Outdoor Cinema & pre-show line-up:
- June 24: Ghostbusters (1984); pre-show TBA
- July 1: Fantast Beasts & Where to Find Them; pre-show - The Brass Patriots
- July 8: Hidden Figures; pre-show - The Sweet Goodbyes
- July 15: Moana - pre-show - Aloha Hula NW
- July 22: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story; pre-show - Strangely
- July 29: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971); pre-show - Chocolate Game Show
- Aug. 5: Raiders of the Lost Ark; pre-show - Wren & Della
- Aug. 12: Finding Dory; pre-show - Brian Ernst
- Aug. 19: La La Land; pre-show - Bellingham Dance Company
- Aug. 26: The Princess Bride; pre-show - Claymazing
The series is produced by Epic Events, and supported by Ben Kinney & Keller Williams Realty, First Federal in Fairhaven, Cricket Wireless, KAFE 104.1 and the Historic Fairhaven Association.