Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk
Tonight, enjoy Historic Fairhaven's monthly art walk!
With the sponsorship of the Historic Fairhaven Association, a group of local artists present the Fourth Friday Art Walk. With the exception of December, each month a new group of artists will be featured; each art walk will celebrate the unique character of Fairhaven, with local art, appetizers, drinks and, in some cases, live entertainment.
Of course, while you're in Fairhaven, consider local experiences before or after the art walk, such as visits to Fairhaven's many parks, trails, shops, and fantastic cafes or restaurants for a snack, beverage, or meal.
With its diverse offerings, intimate geography, and unequaled walkability, Fairhaven is perfectly situated to bring artists and art lovers together, and engage both groups.
Tonight's participating businesses and featured artists are:
- Mambo Italiano - Ben Mann
- Current and Furbish - Joane Probyn
- lovett - Jaqueline Midner
- Scandi Butik - Amy Paxton, Michael Moynihan, Valentina Davoli, Rene, Anastasia Kreager
- Tony's Coffee/Harris Avenue Cafe - Jayme Wiseman
- Whatcom Art Market - Pat Fisher
- Blessings Salon Spa
- Village Books/Paper Dreams - Karen VerBurg
- Colophon Cafe - Arlene Beacom & Liz Staman
- A Lot of Flowers - Vikki Jackson
- Stones Throw Brewery - Sioux Adamson
- Artwood - Nicolette Harrington
- Morgan Block Studios - several Fairhaven artists
- Good Earth Pottery - Irene Lawson
- Whimsey - Kelcey Bates
- CreativiTea - Deirdre Czoberek
- Cooper Lanza Gallery - Cooper Lanza
- Mount Bakery Cafe - Edward Praczukowski
Traditionally, there have been two annual art walks in Fairhaven--the Solstice Art Walk in June and the Holiday Art Walk the two days after Thanksgiving (up next!). These two events are included in the Fourth Friday Art Walk schedule, though with a greater participation.
For information, or if you would like to participate, please contact Scott Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206-696-2671.