Welcome Culinary Creations!
Friday, May 17, 2013
I had the pleasure of meeting Colleen over at Culinary Creations this week. For those of you not familiar with Culinary Creations, it’s a new shop right next to Drizzle, where Pacific Chef used to be. My first impression when I walked in was how stinkin’ cute this store is! They’ve got a great mix of kitchen utensils, pots/pans, and linens in the front area of the store. But, wait. . .there’s more, and lots of it! As you move towards the back of the store, there are really fun gifts for wine and beer lovers. . .and then an amazing amount of mustards, dips, pastas, marinades, pickled vegetables. . .you get the picture! And it continues. . .at the very back of the store, there is a lovely wine selection, as well as a kitchen and dining area.
Once Colleen was done helping a customer, I was able to introduce myself and get to learn even more about their business. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this place to be in Fairhaven. The highlights? Alright, you asked for it!
- They have a huge assortment of wine, 90 points or higher (Wine Spectator), that are under $20! And a majority of the wine is from the Northwest (which just so happens to be my favorite)!
- You can order linens directly from them in ANY color, shape or size!
- They plan to have wine and beer on tap!
- They will have an assortment of spices and spice mixes!
- They have wine tastings on the weekend from 1-5!
- Once their kitchen is up and running, they will have appetizers and sandwiches available, along with some other fun foods on the menu! They also plan to have cooking classes down the road!
Colleen was lovely to chat with and it was great to see her enthusiasm for her new shop. She said that overall she just wants a fun store - with funky, fun, original gifts. I don’t know about you - but I can’t wait to stop in for a wine tasting and for a cooking class (or two)!
Stop by and welcome Culinary Creations to Fairhaven!